The future of fishing depends on balance—between economic needs and ecological limits.
渔业的未来取决于平衡——经济需求和生态限制之间的平衡。
We must listen to the science—ignoring it will only lead to irreversible damage.
我们必须听从科学——忽视它只会导致不可逆转的损害。
Technology can help us fish smarter, not harder.
技术可以帮助我们更聪明地捕捞,而不是更费力。
The true cost of unsustainable fishing is far greater than what we see on the surface.
不可持续捕捞的真正成本远高于我们表面所看到的。
Every decision we make in the fishing industry must consider the long-term health of marine life.
我们在渔业中的每一个决定都必须考虑海洋生物的长期健康。
Collaboration between governments, scientists, and the fishing industry is key to solving the crisis in our oceans.
政府、科学家和渔业行业之间的合作是解决海洋危机的关键。
Overfishing today means empty nets tomorrow.
今天的过度捕捞意味着明天的空网。
Innovation in fisheries management must go hand in hand with environmental stewardship.
渔业管理的创新必须与环境保护齐头并进。
Sustainable fishing is not an option; it's the only way forward if we want to preserve marine ecosystems.
可持续捕捞不是一种选择;如果我们想保护海洋生态系统,这是唯一的前进道路。
The ocean is not just a resource; it's our responsibility to protect and sustain it for future generations.
海洋不仅仅是一种资源;保护和维持它以供子孙后代使用是我们的责任。