The metric of success isn't quarterly profits alone, but how we've advanced the science while protecting the planet.
成功的衡量标准不仅仅是季度利润,还包括我们在保护地球的同时如何推进科学发展。
We don't inherit the earth from our ancestors; we borrow it from our children—this belief shapes everything we do.
我们不是从祖先那里继承了地球;我们是从子孙那里借来的——这一信念塑造了我们所做的一切。
In chemistry, as in life, the most transformative reactions often occur at the boundaries between disciplines.
在化学中,就像在生活中一样,最具变革性的反应往往发生在学科之间的边界上。
The companies that will thrive are those that see environmental regulations as opportunities, not obstacles.
那些将环境法规视为机遇而非障碍的公司将会蓬勃发展。
Every chemical process we develop must pass three tests: Is it safe? Is it sustainable? Is it scalable?
我们开发的每个化学工艺都必须通过三个测试:它安全吗?它可持续吗?它具有可扩展性吗?
Collaboration across industries is the key to unlocking breakthroughs in green chemistry.
跨行业合作是解锁绿色化学突破的关键。
True leadership means making tough decisions today that will pay off decades later.
真正的领导力意味着在今天做出艰难的决定,而这些决定将在几十年后得到回报。
The most dangerous phrase in business is: 'We've always done it this way.'
商业中最危险的一句话是:“我们一直都是这么做的。”
Sustainability in chemical manufacturing isn't an option—it's our responsibility to the next generation.
化工制造中的可持续性不是一种选择,而是我们对下一代的责任。
Innovation is not just about new products; it's about rethinking how we solve old problems.
创新不仅仅是关于新产品;而是关于重新思考我们如何解决老问题。