I'm the reason you're fed, I'm the reason you're led.
我是你被喂养的原因,我是你被引导的原因。
I'm the reason you're dead, I'm the reason you bled.
我是你死去的原因,我是你流血的原因。
I'm the reason you're alive, I'm the reason you survive.
我是你活着的原因,我是你生存的原因。
I'm the reason your mama's dead, I'm the reason your daddy fled.
我是你妈妈死去的原因,我是你爸爸逃跑的原因。
I'm the definition of a trend, I'm the reason you're fired, I'm the reason you're hired.
我是趋势的定义,我是你被解雇的原因,我是你被雇用的原因。
I'm the opposite of moderate, immaculately polished with the spirit of a hustler and the swagger of a college kid.
我是温和的反面,完美无瑕,有着骗子的精神和大学生的傲慢。
I'm the bad guy who makes fun of people that die.
我是那个取笑死去的人的坏人。
I'm the reason you tape X-Men, see I'm the X, man.
我是你录X战警的原因,看,我就是X,伙计。
I'm the kinda guy that's mental, if I smack a chick in the mouth and she keeps smilin'.
我是那种疯狂的人,如果我打了一个女孩的嘴而她还在笑。
I'm like a head trip to listen to, 'cause I'm only givin' you things you joke about with your friends inside your living room. The only difference is I got the balls to say it in front of y'all.
听我说话就像一次头脑旅行,因为我只给你那些你和朋友在客厅里开玩笑的东西。唯一的区别是我有胆量在你们面前说出来。