The border between dream and reality is thinner than we think.
梦境与现实之间的界限比我们想象的要薄。
We are all translators of our own experiences, turning the raw into the meaningful.
我们都是自己经历的翻译者,将原始转化为意义。
The past is not fixed; it shifts with our retelling.
过去并非固定不变,它会随着我们的重述而改变。
Every journey is a search for the self, even when we think we are running away.
每一次旅程都是对自我的追寻,即使我们以为是在逃离。
Reality is not something we perceive, but something we create with our stories.
现实不是我们感知的东西,而是我们用故事创造的东西。
The body remembers what the mind forgets.
身体记得头脑遗忘的东西。
To write is to give voice to the silent, to make visible the unseen.
写作是为沉默者发声,让不可见的事物显现。
Time is a river that flows backward as much as it flows forward.
时间是一条既向前流又向后流的河流。
We are all fragments, not only of ourselves but of each other.
我们都是碎片,不仅是自己的碎片,也是彼此的碎片。
The world is made of words, and those words are so powerful that they can create worlds.
世界是由文字构成的,而这些文字如此强大,可以创造世界。