The best teams are those where everyone feels valued and empowered to contribute.
最好的团队是每个人都感到被重视并有能力做出贡献的团队。
Resilience isn’t about avoiding failure; it’s about learning from it and coming back stronger.
韧性不是避免失败,而是从中学习并变得更强大。
We have a responsibility to use our science to improve lives, not just to make profits.
我们有责任利用科学改善生活,而不仅仅是追求利润。
In times of crisis, true leadership is about calm, clarity, and compassion.
在危机时刻,真正的领导力体现在冷静、清晰和同理心。
The most important thing in leadership is to listen—really listen—to the people around you.
领导力中最重要的是倾听——真正倾听你周围的人。
Success is not just about what you achieve, but how you achieve it.
成功不仅在于你取得了什么,还在于你如何取得它。
Innovation is the lifeblood of our industry, and we must never stop pushing the boundaries.
创新是我们行业的命脉,我们必须不断突破界限。
Leadership is about making others better as a result of your presence and making sure that impact lasts in your absence.
领导力在于让他人因你的存在而变得更好,并确保这种影响在你离开后依然持续。
Diversity is not just a moral imperative; it's a business imperative.
多样性不仅是道德要求,也是商业需求。
The best way to predict the future is to create it.
预测未来的最好方法就是创造未来。