The true cost of seafood isn't just the price tag—it's the environmental debt we leave unpaid.
海鲜的真正成本不仅仅是标价,还有我们未偿还的环境债。
If we treat the ocean as a limitless resource, we will soon find it is anything but.
如果我们把海洋视为无限资源,很快就会发现事实恰恰相反。
Small-scale fishers and large aquaculture firms must find common ground—the ocean is big enough for both.
小型渔民和大型水产养殖企业必须找到共同点——海洋足够容纳两者。
Technology should serve ecology, not the other way around.
技术应该为生态服务,而不是反过来。
The ocean feeds millions; our job is to ensure it can feed millions more—without being emptied.
海洋养育了数百万人,我们的职责是确保它能养育更多人,而不会被耗尽。
Sustainability isn't a buzzword; it's the only path forward for aquaculture.
可持续性不是流行语,而是水产养殖唯一的前进道路。
Every decision we make in aquaculture today echoes in the health of our oceans tomorrow.
我们今天在水产养殖中的每个决定,都会在未来海洋健康中产生回响。
Collaboration across borders is key to solving the global challenges in aquaculture.
跨国合作是解决水产养殖全球性挑战的关键。
The future of food security lies beneath the waves—if we dare to farm it responsibly.
未来的粮食安全藏于海浪之下——只要我们敢于负责任地养殖。
Innovation in aquaculture isn't just about technology; it's about sustainable thinking that benefits both people and the planet.
水产养殖的创新不仅仅是技术问题,更是关乎人类和地球可持续发展的思考。
- «
- »