To understand humanity, we must first understand our origins.
要理解人类,必先理解我们的起源。
The Neanderthals are not extinct; they live on in us.
尼安德特人并未灭绝,他们活在我们体内。
Every cell in your body carries a story billions of years old.
你体内的每个细胞都承载着数十亿年前的故事。
Evolution is not just a theory; it's a fact written in our genes.
进化不仅是理论,更是刻在我们基因中的事实。
The more we learn about our past, the better we understand our present.
我们对过去了解得越多,就越能理解现在。
Curiosity is the engine of discovery.
好奇心是发现的引擎。
DNA is the ultimate history book, written in the language of life.
DNA是用生命语言写就的终极史书。
Science is not about being right; it's about being less wrong.
科学不在于正确,而在于减少错误。
We are all patchworks of our ancestors.
我们都是祖先的拼凑物。
The past is never dead. It's not even past.
过去从未消逝,它甚至从未过去。
- «
- »