The most dangerous thing in the wild is not the animals or the terrain. It’s your own mind.
荒野中最危险的不是动物或地形。而是你自己的头脑。
The wild doesn’t care about your past. It only cares about what you do in the moment.
荒野不在乎你的过去。它只在乎你此刻的行动。
In the wild, you learn to appreciate the little things. They often make the biggest difference.
在荒野中,你学会欣赏小事。它们往往会产生最大的影响。
The key to survival is not just physical strength, but mental resilience.
生存的关键不仅仅是体力,还有心理韧性。
Every step you take in the wild is a step towards understanding yourself better.
你在荒野中迈出的每一步都是更好地了解自己的一步。
The wild doesn’t reward the strongest or the fastest. It rewards the most adaptable.
荒野不会奖励最强或最快的人。它会奖励最适应的人。
Survival is not about being fearless. It’s about facing your fears and moving forward.
生存不是无所畏惧。而是面对你的恐惧并继续前进。
The only limits you have are the ones you place on yourself.
你唯一的限制是你给自己设定的限制。
When you’re in a tough spot, remember why you started.
当你处于困境时,记住你为什么要开始。
The wilderness is the greatest teacher. It doesn’t give you answers, but it shows you how to find them.
荒野是最伟大的老师。它不会给你答案,但它会告诉你如何找到答案。