The future belongs to those who can adapt without losing sight of their core values.
未来属于那些能够适应变化而不迷失核心价值观的人。
We don’t just mine stone; we shape the foundations of communities.
我们不仅仅是开采石头;我们塑造社区的基础。
Leadership is about making tough decisions with integrity and transparency.
领导力在于以诚信和透明的方式做出艰难的决定。
The challenges of today are the opportunities of tomorrow—if we approach them with the right mindset.
今天的挑战就是明天的机遇——前提是我们以正确的心态面对它们。
Diversity in thought and background leads to stronger, more resilient companies.
思想和背景的多样性会带来更强大、更具韧性的公司。
True progress happens when we balance economic growth with environmental stewardship.
真正的进步发生在我们平衡经济增长与环境管理之时。
In the stone industry, every block tells a story—our job is to extract it responsibly and thoughtfully.
在石材行业,每一块石头都有一个故事——我们的责任是以负责和深思熟虑的方式开采它。
The best leaders are those who listen more than they speak and empower their teams to take ownership.
最好的领导者是那些多听少说并赋予团队自主权的人。
Sustainability isn't an option—it's a responsibility we owe to future generations.
可持续性不是一种选择,而是我们对后代的责任。
Innovation is not just about technology; it's about people and how we work together to solve problems.
创新不仅仅是技术问题;它关乎人以及我们如何共同解决问题。